“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full” – John 10:10
About International Needs
All families will have access to basic resources freeing them from hunger, fear and poverty, so that each family member can live a life that allows them to develop their full potential.
To bring sustainable change by making people aware of the plight of families within our project communities and connecting people to provide resources focused on transforming the lives of those communities.
We do this by:
- Partnering with local leaders within the IN network in 26 countries around the world.
- Implementing relief and development projects which strive for ongoing sustainability.
- Raising awareness of the plight of families.
- Partnering with trusts, churches, companies and individuals.
- Connecting people through short term trips to families in our project communities.
- Capacity building and education.
Here is an update video that shows people how International Needs (our new mission partner) are responding to the COVID lockdown disaster:
Thank you for your continued support and prayer for us as we work with our focus partners in Burkina Faso, Ghana, Uganda, Kenya, Egypt, Nepal, Sri Lanka and India.
Please can you pray for:
- Pray for street boys in Kenya who are unable to even beg or find scraps to get food in lockdown.
- Pray for our medical centres as they work overtime to provide safe and reliable medical care, people are frightened to come into the centres as they see these as places to catch COVID. Both the medical centre in Kyindi (Uganda) and Bobo (Burkina Faso) are using newly supplied PPE for their staff that we have been able to support through the appeal.
- Pray for all IN schools and sponsored children as they try their best to continue educating and learning at this time. Many schools that are funded by attendance fees and these schools face closure as they have no income , this is a growing crisis in East Africa particularly in Kenya.
- Pray for our team in Egypt who are still trying to support pastors of poorer churches that are closed owing to Lockdown and receive no income as most of these churches have cash collections.
- Nepal’s government has placed the country in another severe lockdown , this has restricted our ability to run the Lydia programme and the Livelihood programme, IN are still delivering some food aid to families in these rural areas through our pastor/community workers in each district , please pray we get aid to the most vulnerable
- Our Lydia programme is still unable to reopen, please pray for the women of these areas that would have come to the centre to receive training in tailoring and that God would protect them and their families
- Please pray for the team and staff of IN Nepal who are trying to minister the Gospel
More information can be found at: ineeds.org.uk